Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 August 2018

Week 3 Reflection

WEEK 3 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My writing because It was hard to make good topics and good similes
to make my writing  interesting.



How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I asked for some good sentience starters and I learnt going and it turned out pretty
well.




What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My Math's Problem solving on the seventh wave.


Why are you proud if it?
It was very hard but I finally figerd it out and i was really happy when I did.













2 comments:

  1. Jazmin, you added some great comments to your writing this week and used the language features required. Great to see you so proud if you're awesome maths too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mister J! I'm very happy that your liked my comment and my language features.Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete