Search This Blog

Wednesday, 1 August 2018

Week 2 Reflection

WEEK 2 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My Inquiry because It was hard to get down all of the facts 
and the video was going so fast that I couldn't right down all
of the Info.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I asked my friend to tell me few things that was on the video said and It helped
me a lot to finish it.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My math speed test and my score on it.

Why are you proud if it?
Im pround of it because On the time and my score because I did a lot better than last week
and I got 6 minutes and 25 seconds. I was very proud

No comments:

Post a Comment