WEEK 4 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My math's booklet because it was a bit hard to get the right answersand work it out.We did ask for some help but they didn't give us the answer.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I kept trying and we asked for little bit of help and in the end I finally finished it.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I was most proud of my writing on the orange land and my super hero.
Why are you proud if it?
I'm proud of it because I have a super cool place I have to do it and it

Jazmin I like how you said what you found tricky next time you could work on your why you are proud of it by saying what the super cool place looks like or what its like.
ReplyDelete