Search This Blog

Tuesday, 31 July 2018

Week 2 passion project reflection

WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
Getting down all of our recipes for out Eatable slime!

What challenges did I have?
Getting the right recipes because other sites had different way to make the edible slime
and some came up with different slime recipes not edible slime.

What am I going to work on next week?
Making our marshmallow slime and a big mess. Its going to be hard to get the right
texture and a mounts.

3 comments:

  1. Jazmine I like how you said what you are doing. Next time make sure to spell the words right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazmin, great to see you working hard on what you are researching and where you are going.. i look forward to your marshmallow creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you mister J,I cant wait for you to try our marshmallow slime! we hope you will enjoy it.and thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete