WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Sorting out my passion project because we didn't really know
what we were going to do so we had to think for a long time.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
We kept thinking on what we could do and we didn't say I give up or lets justgo ask someone else what to do.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing about the mountain.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I think I work really hard on it and it sounds really good
and I love what I have to write about.I used lots of descriptive words and smiles.

Jazmin, your writing this week is definitely something you should be proud of you have used some great language features to enhance your work. Remember Passion Projects are meant to follow your passions... You just need to choose something you are passionate about and a teacher can help you make a project out of it.
ReplyDelete