Search This Blog

Wednesday, 13 June 2018

Week 7 Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My math's questions for my math's group because it was times tables
that I have never done before but it got really fun in the end and I enjoyed 
It.




How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I gave it my all and I kept giving it ago and I didn't say I give up or I cant do it.



What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing about the crime seine.


Why are you proud if it?

I think it was a pretty cool start and I like the topic and it was really fun to do and
think your a defective.











1 comment:

  1. Jazmin I like the way described the work you were doing and I could clearly tell how hard things were . What were the time tables you were doing?

    ReplyDelete