Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 June 2018

weekly reflection

WEEK 6 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My times tables sheet because some on the sheet I didn't know them like the
12 times tables and 8 times tables but then it got easier.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I kept going when it go hard and I didn't say I
 can't do it  and I completed it in the end and I was happy when I finished it.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My times table sheet in my Math's book
Why are you proud if it?
Because I haven't done this much times tables one one sheet before and I enjoyed it
a lot.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks mister J! I think I've done great as well,I have been forgetting to previwe my post on my blog I will remember now.Thanks again mister J.

    ReplyDelete