WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I wrote a bit more things on my printing sheet on my documents. Some of the bullet pointsare from the people who survived some Bermuda crashes.I do have to do more reports and siteings in.
What challenges did I have?
getting the right site for what I typed into the search bar because sometime it
gives me the wrong things or gives me a completely different thing.
What am I going to work on next week?
Doing my diorama for the Bermuda and finishing my printing sheet for the diorama.
I will start my next writing for it to.
Heres some of my writing
THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE
The bermuda triangle also known as the devil's triangle
Has many unknown disappearances and things gone wrong. The Bermuda stretches from Miami to San Juan
Puerto Rico and over Bermuda island. 25 planes and over 100 boats have gone missing in the bermuda triangle.
Some say its just harsh weather threw that eira and other say there's water dragons and dinosaurs from 1000s of years ago still living there even a endless hole.There's many myths and conspiracy theories. Here are some disappearances and what they reported back:
- 1492 christopher reported strange lights and sounds from the burmada triangle.
- 1812 boat with a family on it has gone over the burmada triangle and was never seen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment