Search This Blog

Thursday, 9 May 2019

Pink Day




What are my top 5 strengths
(explain what each word means)?

1 Love

to be nice and kind to my friends and have strong bonds.

2 Prudence

To be careful on what I say and to think about what might happen after.

3 Creativity

That I can think of intresting things and think out side of the box.

4 Curiosity

I am curios about my subjects and have a bone for learning new things.

5 Fairness

To treat everyone the same and how I would want yo be treated.
How do my strengths relate to the school
values (e.g. if you have
fairness as a strength,
you might be good at connecting with people)?

Fairness. I can connect with other people and respect their options.
Creative. i can think out side of the box and come up with other Ideas and diffrent ways to solve it.
How can I contribute to our space with my strengths
(e.g. I am
fair so I give everybody a chance to play a game)?

I think before I do or say and think about what will happen
after.
I make sure everyone is treated how I would want to be treated and I wont be mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment