TERM 2 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 6 weeks to complete your project. Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is…
How to do tie die.
What is my big question to guide my learning?
How to make different patterns using tie die.
What are my three supporting smaller questions?
1) how to make a circle with tie die.
2) How to make a smiley face using tie die.
3) How to make a rainbow pattern.
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because I have never done tie die before.
For one of the shows for school they had tie die tops and I wanted to now how to make them
I have seen people make them and they say that they are easy to make so I wanted to give it a try.
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1) Poster.
2) slide show.
3) Bringing the t- shirts.
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
We will need t- shirts, tie die maker, rabber bands,plastic bags, water to add to the bottles.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Not being able to get the t-shirts, Not remembering to bring the tie die maker.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Miss Gifford. teachers, parents.
Teacher approval:
This looks like an interesting project. I look forward to seeing what patterns you can make.
No comments:
Post a Comment