WEEK 9 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My Maths
Why did you find it challenging?
Because we had this boggle sheet and it had 18 slots we had to fill with questionsand we had a box full of 15 numbers ranging from 20 to 1.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I kept on trying until filled the whole sheet it took me a bit but I got the just of itand then I kept on finding one after one. So I got it finished was faster than I thought.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing about Geri and the chess game.
Why are you proud if it?
I was proud of it because i worked really hard on my describing wordsand it took me a while to get it perfect and up to my standards.
No comments:
Post a Comment