Search This Blog

Thursday, 28 February 2019

Values and Beliefs Reflection



In Pūtere this week we have been looking at doing what is expected of us

Some of the things that are expected of us are (list at least 3)


  1. To respect he teacher


  1. Listen to the teacher when they are talking


  1. Keep you hands and feet to your self


What things that are expected of us do I do really well? (list at least 3)


  1. To respect the teacher when they say something I might disagree with.


  1. To be brave and try new things.


  1. listening to the teacher when they give me a instruction.


What things that are expected of us am I still working on?  (list at least 2)


  1. To make new friends with other people


  1. To keep on trying new things and to be more Brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment