Search This Blog

Tuesday, 3 April 2018

E-PORTFOLIO - Writing Term One

E-PORTFOLIO - Writing Term One
ACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVES:


Structure:


L2: Organise texts, using a range of structures.
Indicators:
  • Uses knowledge of word and sentence order to communicate meaning when creating text.
  • Organises and sequences ideas and information with some confidence.
  • Begins to use a variety of sentence structures, beginnings, and lengths.


L3: Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures
Indicators:
  • Organises written ideas into paragraphs with increasing confidence.
  • Uses a variety of sentence structures, beginnings, and lengths.


L4: Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures.
  • Organise and sequences ideas and information for a particular purpose or effect;
  • Uses a variety of sentences structures, beginnings, and lengths for effect.


Go through your writing and highlight examples of the following sentences.
Simple sentences - green
Compound sentences - yellow
Complex sentences - light blue

Animal airlines.
As I sat down on my very VERY soft velvety chair a koala comes up to me
and asked " Would you like anything miss?" I said "no thanks".
Then I hear a THUMP!!!! I look to my left to see a sloth slowly picking up a bag.

Then I hear over the speaker
" Welcome to animal airlines! This is your caption speaking. Today's flight will be a bit bumpy bumpy.
we hope you have a great time!"
A tall giraffe come clopping up to me " Would you like a massage?". I look at him confused.
I ask " how are you going to massage my foot?" I wondered. With my tongue of course!". he replayed.
" no thanks".

I say. I look out my window to see a hippo in a neon yellow vest starting to guide the plane to the run way.

I feel the plane start to move. Then I hear. " All staff please take a seat and prepare for take off for take off."
A monkey comes checking our seat belts.I quickly put my seat belt around my wast plane starts to go faster and faster.
Then my feet start to lift of the ground. I see a koala asking people for food and I call out for the koala e comes
to me confused.

I ask "where are we going?" I ask. :"zootopia of course!". ' zootopia?!". I say surprised. " I thought is was just a movie".
I esplanade. " everyone did." " I was meant to go back to New Zealand." "well you bored the wrong flight".
the koala said snappy. I kept thinking about zootopia. I heard the speaker say " prepare for landing." I look out my
fwindow and see zoeelwotopia. I eird in the stomach . i start too close my eye slowly. I fall asleep. I wake up in
New Zealand.
It was just a dream.
.















No comments:

Post a Comment