Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

Passion Project Proposal

TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project.  Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.


My Passion Project title is…  
Chemical reaction with house hold ingredients.
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
what will be the best reaction out of vinegar and baking soda and mentos and coke?
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because we are interested in the reaction.
It would be a fun thing to learn about and do.
We will make mistakes.

What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.


1) slide show


2) poster


3) writing


What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
Coke, Mentos ,  baking soda, and one cup of bowl. 
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Adding to much coke or mentos.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
y buddy Nina and maybe a teacher or a near by friend.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
NOT to mix these things together and have a adult watch you.
Teacher approval:


No comments:

Post a Comment